With wide paint applications, the rapid development of science and technology, paint mixing booths also became popular. With various paint booth brands on the market, how do you choose a suitable spray booth? Which cabin is capable? Now let me talk about it for a moment.
Spray booth introduction:
The atomizer is one type of tool that functions to paint and dry the surface of the tool. This not only makes the device prettier, it also prevents the subject from being in a harsh environment. At the same time, by painting on the object, it brings more commercial value and visual beauty. You can click this link if you are looking for paint spray booths online.
Spray booth standard:
1. Brightness: In general, the brightness of the spray booth should reach 800-1000 lux and be used near the D65 lighting lamp. At the same time, the walls of the room should be a dull white.
2. Air velocity: air flow from top to bottom evenly, air velocity should be 0.2 to 0.3 m / s
3. Filter Effect: Depending on the type of ceiling filter, there is usually only a little dust less than 5 per square meter
4. Sealing effect on the wall: The paint booth should be sealed and paint dust should not collect on the joints.
5. Maintain positive pressure: The air flow inside the grill cab should be slightly higher than the exhaust air, the grill cabin should be kept under positive pressure.
6. Heating speed: The painting room is increased from 20 ° C to 60 ° C, the time is about 10 to 15 minutes.